What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

94: New Pic Thread MWAHAHA 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Martli

Coach
2396073441a6261099325l.jpg

Me on my birthday last saturday.

The stupid facial expression is because I've cropped my mate out.

Sorry there's no flannel this time.

Eelementary

Post Whore
TdoggBulldog said:
i will slit your throat and that of anyone that goes close to you.

On the one hand, you're a Dogs supporter, so I wouldn't put it past you. On the other hand, you're a rah rah player, and so I question the veracity of the statement. It is an oxymoron if ever they did exist.

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
TdoggBulldog said:
cool because im the kind of chick who makes a guy believe she likes them, goes on a date with them, leads them on and milks them for all they are worth, every free drink i can get, every piece of gold jewelry i can get and then i still wont sleep with you and eventually tell you, that im jsut not into you

but even worse... if you manage to make me like you and f**k me over, or even make me feel sad i will slit your throat and that of anyone that goes close to you.

:D

*slowly slips hand into pants*

Eelementary

Post Whore
You can go a bit quicker - chances are she's still hung-over from the massive weekend and can't see you anyway.

TdoggBulldog said:
cool because im the kind of chick who makes a guy believe she likes them, goes on a date with them, leads them on and milks them for all they are worth, every free drink i can get, every piece of gold jewelry i can get and then i still wont sleep with you and eventually tell you, that im jsut not into you

but even worse... if you manage to make me like you and f**k me over, or even make me feel sad i will slit your throat and that of anyone that goes close to you.

:D

You're giving me a murder boner.

[furrycat]

Coach
Jobdog said:
:lol: That is precisely why forums and msn type things annoy me at times. Its difficult to tell when someone's joking :fist: :(

Even Timmah could have seen the joke in that!

Actually no I take that back he wouldn;t have.

Bazal

Post Whore
Timmah wouldn't have seen it past his eyebrow roll....or his forehead roll....or his jowls

Final effort on the last night of Movember. Before I went home and shaved that sucker off :

movember.jpg

(Im the one on the left who looks like he's just had a good bumming, resulting in a money shot in both eyes, which is preventing me from opening them)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts