What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 Grand final Panthers vs Storm

Should I make an early prediction?

• Total voters

Frankus

Juniors
If NAS gets off tonight and puts a hit like that on Fish or Leota first tackle of the GF and lays one of them out for game he should be sent off. Honestly surprised he wasn’t sent straight off against the Roosters. There was serious malice in that tackle. He’s one of the grubbiest merkins in the game.

kinghippo

Juniors
No way NAS gets off, I do think he may get downgraded to a grade 2, but he still won’t be playing in GF.
Critta’s hit on RTS was very similar, he got a grade 2.

mxlegend99

Referee
If NAS gets off tonight and puts a hit like that on Fish or Leota first tackle of the GF and lays one of them out for game he should be sent off. Honestly surprised he wasn’t sent straight off against the Roosters. There was serious malice in that tackle. He’s one of the grubbiest merkins in the game.
Imagine how bad it looks for the NRL if this happens and he isn't sent off.

I think he will successfully get it downgraded. At minimum he will get it downgraded to Grade 2, but I can see him getting a fine and being free to play.

Iamback

Coach

They saw what a farce Origin 1 was after a send off.

Latest posts