What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

94: Superthread 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

God-King Dean

Immortal
lol it'd prolly be the opposite. She averages about 3 tries a game, so that's a guarenteed 6 points. I average about 1...

Apey

Staff member
It's not so much that, it's the general attitudes to sex and females that is making my happy place just curl up and die!

Don't worry you still have two other holes.

Play a little doooota.

Last edited:

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
I didn't watch the 4C special because I knew exactly what it would be...nothing wrong with getting a little pickled, footy player or not.

yeah, its not as though other people who dont play League would do such a thing, because they are not part of the"League Culture"

DB

First Grade
So I didn't get my devil wings today (chose an Oporto's Rappa with chilli instead), but there is always tomorrow.

Bazal

Post Whore
SWINE FLU!!!! Quick, to the shelters :crazy:

[/typical moron overreaction to something they don't understand]

Apey

Staff member
Regular flu is doing the rounds :(

Should have taken the day off today... I will take tomorrow off to compensate though.

DB

First Grade
They always said America would have a black president when pigs could fly...... well 100 days in and...... Swine Flu.

*Grabs his coat and Leaves*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts