What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

94: Superthread 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
so sad that the drinking culture in Rugby league (and Australia) can't survive because some people take it too far.

Im a footy girl, and i love nothing more then drinking at the footy, going out afterwards, and occasionally bumping into a few of my boys, or boys from the other team. We don't hassle them, we dont cling to them, we just have a few drinks and a few lols and congratulate them on the game..(win OR lose)

I had the most LOLS night in Orange after CvC and i can't share it with anyone because im too scared i'll get them in trouble after that 4Corners thing last night... its so saddd

God-King Dean

Immortal
If that's all it takes to get you wasted, don't get into a shout with my friends and myself, GKD, or you'll end up getting your stomach pumped in St.George Hospital, if that's your limit.

I hadn't eaten yesterday so I think it's a pretty good effort.

My head hurts.

ROR.jpg

Found it

hammerzeit.jpg

Another good one
http://media.photobucket.com/image/ror/moneytalks1979/ROR.jpg?o=2

Bulldog Force

Referee
A stranger was seated next to a little girl on the airplane when the stranger turned to her and said, 'Let's talk. I've heard that flights go quicker if you strike up a conversation with your fellow passenger.'
The little girl, who had just opened her book, closed it slowly and said to the stranger, 'What would you like to talk about?'

'Oh, I don't know,' said the stranger. 'How about nuclear power?' and he smiles.

'OK, ' she said. 'That could be an interesting topic But let me ask you a question first. A horse, a cow, and a deer all eat the same stuff - grass - Yet a deer excretes little pellets, while a cow turns out a flat patty, and a horse produces clumps of dried grass. Why do you suppose that is?'

The stranger, visibly surprised by the little girl's intelligence, thinks about it and says, 'Hmmm, I have no idea.'

To which the little girl replies, 'Do you really feel qualified to discuss nuclear power when you don't know sh*t?

StormChaser

First Grade
OhmyGOD there are soooo many knuckledraggers in this forum. That Matty Johns thread is a real eye-opener/legs closer. fo sho!

OhmyGOD there are soooo many knuckledraggers in this forum. That Matty Johns thread is a real eye-opener/legs closer. fo sho!

Don't let it fool you. I would estimate that 90% of the posts in threads like that are from people with one of two agenda's. They are either "keyboard hero's" who want to sound tough but if confronted with similar situations in real life, would act and respond totally different, or pisstakers who are just fishing for a response / trying to get people (like you) fired up, or at least more fired up then you already are.

Looking for a sincere and heartfelt response in a thread like that is like trying to find rocking horse sh*t.

Downie

Guest Moderator
I had the most LOLS night in Orange after CvC and i can't share it with anyone because im too scared i'll get them in trouble after that 4Corners thing last night... its so saddd

I've seen photos, nothing wrong though. A certain Country lad however :sarcasm:

Also, what's this green sh*t everyone's drinking nowadays? Jaegermeister and something?

Bulldog Force

Referee
Don't let it fool you. I would estimate that 90% of the posts in threads like that are from people with one of two agenda's. They are either "keyboard hero's" who want to sound tough but if confronted with similar situations in real life, would act and respond totally different, or pisstakers who are just fishing for a response / trying to get people (like you) fired up, or at least more fired up then you already are.

Looking for a sincere and heartfelt response in a thread like that is like trying to find rocking horse sh*t.
An animal is most dangerous when cornered.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member

well they have alot of meterial to work with

1. The girl for doing what she did
2. Johns and Co for doing what they did
3. The media for their exploitation 7 years after the event

take your pick

Whie you are here BF, can you fix that freakin Banner of yours? It pisses me off everytime I see it...

I'm not exactly a perfectionist but its kind of like when you walk past a photo thats hung crooked.

Surely you are aware that there is a big red cross in front of the top part of your banner that makes it un-align with the lower part?

perverse

Referee
mmm.. i agree.. the thread needs more me.

having said that, i have zero interest in the topic for all but the mention of group sex.

StormChaser

First Grade
It's not so much that, it's the general attitudes to sex and females that is making my happy place just curl up and die!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts