What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

94: Superthread 7 II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dani

Immortal
Forum Idiot said:
sia nyone else not the slightest bit interested in the olympics this time around? in 2000 i was borderline obsessed but i havent even had the tv on channel 7 once yet and i change the channel when the olympic updates come on. why is that? when they olympics ended in 2000 i was absolutely devastated. i wish that they went forever but now i have no interest at all. :oops: does that make me unaustralian?

the only olympics i have seen is what was on in the resturant i ate lunch in yesterday.
i find it boring, even thought im a sport nut.
im weird, i know

Dani

Immortal
also, i love having days off school, i didnt get out of bed until 11:30, it was great. but i left all me homework until today :(

Raider_69

Post Whore
hehe, i got the rest of the week off school. just finished my trial HSC, no more tests till HSC time and im cheerin

Poida_Raider

Bench
hey people, sorry i havent been in for a f**kin long time, but my internet is limited at uni, for some gay ass reason... anyways, yeah i havent been able to come on for that long, but when i go back home i'll come in for a longer stay hopefully!

rightio then! seeyas all later.

Dani

Immortal
i just bit my tongue ring while eating a piece of bread, currently it is bleeding and hurting a lot. feel sorry for me.

Raider_69

Post Whore
no worrys dani
i bit my tongue a few days ago, i hurt and started bleeding, my food then tasted like blood, it wasnt cool

Forum Idiot

Bench
yeah i despise the biting of the tongue! i hate it when im chewing gum and then i bite a hole through the side of my cheek. when you first relise youre biting your cheek you cant do anything cos your already making your jaw go down so you have to deal with it. it makes my eyes water.

Dani

Immortal
it's stopped bleeding now!
it hurts.
can anyone give me a reason why i wanted my tongue pierced so bad?
it's poo if im going to bite it all the time and make it bleed.

Raider_69

Post Whore
you wanted a tongue because it makes guys more interested?!
it wont happen all the time, or so my friend tells me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts