What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

94: Superthread 7 II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dani

Immortal
im off to have a shower and walk up to the shops to buy the paper.
have a nice arvo all!

Crusader

Bench
Do you know when you get to the semi's, can you not replace or recruit anymore???

I'm doing quite well, 4th in my league but I need to replace a couple of players...

Raider_69

Post Whore
yea thats crapola
ive got 4 of my 10 front and backrowers fit, 2 backrowers are playing in the centres thanks to lolesi and grahams injurys

Crusader

Bench
I know, they didn't even warn you that was going to happen, I just pm'ed EA (he's my 'coach') and he said that's it for the comp. No more recruiting :evil:
At least I have a few Roosters/Panthers players, Webcke & Berrigan for the Broncs but he's never friggin' playing and only have one Doggies player #-o

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Just so you know. I'm up to page 19 in the pic thread.

damn this is gonna be a long day.

Dani

Immortal
im home from my walk. and let me just say, i hate melbourne weather, it soooooo bloody cold. i want to move :evil:

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
steady on, you know that no one really wants to do that.

Page 27 now. Damn theres some jibberish in that thread. I can understand how its made it to 128 pages.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts