What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

94: Superthread 7 II

Status
Not open for further replies.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
We got 9 all up Twiz

5 gold, 1 silver, 3 bronze

Choppies, get your old man something he can use to wreck things with.

Hammers are good ;-)

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
poor Leisel

oh well, she's still got the 200m breast stroke, thats her best event

Houdini

First Grade
Watched some of the olympics while I was getting ready for work.
Bronze in the mens synchronised diving, thorpie won the 200m over night and it looked like the girls b'ball may have won vs Russia in their pool match. channel 7 had the game on, we were up by about 10 points and they decided not to show the last 3mins. How pathetic. they replayed Thorpes race again

Forum Idiot

Bench
sia nyone else not the slightest bit interested in the olympics this time around? in 2000 i was borderline obsessed but i havent even had the tv on channel 7 once yet and i change the channel when the olympic updates come on. why is that? when they olympics ended in 2000 i was absolutely devastated. i wish that they went forever but now i have no interest at all. :oops: does that make me unaustralian?

Houdini

First Grade
I haven't had much of a chance to see any of the olympics, so I was watching a bit last night and this morning, but I'm really into it now.
Didn't get to see the opening ceremony though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts