What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

94: Superthread 7 II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
is this because of all the weekend work, harry

I'm knocking off at about 2 oclock and heding off to Byron for a night of eating drinking and merriment

(sorry I cant say all that in French)

Crusader

Bench
madunit said:
I'd make ya one, but I was told that I make shithouse banners. :( :arrow:

Choppies and Houdini and me think they are ok

God you talk crap sometimes Unit, I have liked more than one of your banners :roll: :p

Dani I'll have a play, won't be hard to get a pic anyway ;-)

Hey dudes :D

Houdini

First Grade
Yeah, I'm not getting paid for working this weekend either. Our company has a stand set up at a travel expo so I have to help man it. I'm not looking forward to it at all. So after we set up today, I'm going home.

Your friday night sounds pretty good. Tonight I will be going to bed early so I can be all happy and helpful tomorrow :|

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Hi C

I'll be up there at the end of next month for about 4 days

you can start getting excited now

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Houdini said:
Yeah, I'm not getting paid for working this weekend either. Our company has a stand set up at a travel expo so I have to help man it. I'm not looking forward to it at all. So after we set up today, I'm going home.

Your friday night sounds pretty good. Tonight I will be going to bed early so I can be all happy and helpful tomorrow :|

there is also a gaming expo on in Sydney this weekend

al long as you dont have to work when hte footy is on

Houdini

First Grade
I will go ballistic if I miss the footy. I should be able to make it home in time though, fingers crossed.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Crusader, there are people who don't like my banners, I ain't talking crap.

Driver, you were considered for the side, but in the end, I didn't really consider you.

Houdini

First Grade
What are you people talking about?
Earl, does this mean we will be subjected to seeing you in a mini skirt and boob tube?

Speaking of gay..................Rainbow Travel Expo, Paddingtown Town Hall. Sat and Sun 10am - 5pm. Be there................or not :|

The lovely Houdini will be working there all weekend :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts