What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

94: Superthread 7 II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alba

Coach
unit it is the end of my week i have taken tomorrow off to go to the game and there is nothing on this weekend

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
ahh okily dookily

I must point out people. I have become an author.

Here is my first story

SANTA by madunit
I hate Santa, he is a stupidhead.

The End.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
FFB Legends just played the 2003 Western All Stars

The FFB Legends Side for the match

Forum Idiot - C
Priddo - PF
furrycat - SF
madunit - SG
Choppies - PG (captain)
Subs
Houdini - SG
MysteryGirl - PG
Mr Angry - SF
That Guy - PF
Raider_69 - PF
Ron Jeremy - SF
Earl - Urinal

It was a great game, one of the closest matches I've ever been a part of on NBA Live 2003. I shall post the stats and the highlight reel soon.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
West All-Stars -vs- FFB Legends

121 ------Score------ 258
54/113 -Field Goals- 110/144
.478 --Field Goal %- .764
13/46 --3 Point FG-- 38/64
.283 ---3 Point %--- .594
24 ----Rebounds---- 49
6 --Off. Rebounds-- 13
18 -Def. Rebounds- 36
13 ------Blocks------ 25
2 -------Steals------- 38
30 -----Assists------ 64
51 ----Turnovers---- 31
1 -------Fouls-------- 2

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Player Stats - FFB Legends

C - Forum Idiot
Points 10, Minutes 48 , FG 5/7, 3P 0/1, Offensive Rebounds 1, Defensive Rebounds 9, Rebounds 10, Blocks 3, Steals 6, Assists 3, Turn Overs 2.

PF - Priddofske
Points 12, Minutes 48, FG 6/7, Offensive Rebounds 1, Defensive Rebounds 6, Rebounds 7, Blocks 2, Steals 10, Assists 2, Turn Overs 3.

SF - furrycat
Points 58, Minutes 48, FG 28/33, 3P 2/6, Offensive Rebounds 1, Defensive Rebounds 5, Rebounds 6, Blocks 1, Steals 2, Assists 3, Turn Overs 1.

SG - madunit (Player of the match)
Points 134, Minutes 48, FG 54/68, 3P 26/38, Offensive Rebounds 10, Defensive Rebounds 14, Rebounds 24, Blocks 16, Steals 17, Assists 39, Turn Overs 21, Fouls 2.

PG - Choppies (Captain)
Points 44, Minutes 48, FG 17/29, 3P 10/19, Defensive Rebounds 2, Rebounds 2, Blocks 3, Steals 3, Assists 17, Assists 4.

Subs
Subs not used.
Earl was wee'd on twice by furrycat and Forum Idiot threw poo at him once after the game.

Summary
Forum Idiot showed what being a Centre means to Tim Duncan, who was seen crying after the game.
Priddofske didn't rack up many figures but his ever present taunts away from play had a detrimental effect on the opposition.
furrycat was so much better than his opponent that I can't even remember who was marking him in the end.
madunit metaphorically speaking went poo all over his opponent. He was initially supposed to match up against Kobe Bryant, but captain Choppies wanted Bryant all for himself.
Choppies outscored Kobe, but his constant taunts to Kobe that "His 3 point game was poo" were what paid off in the end, with Bryant making a meagre 2 points in the last half of the game.

The best of the subs was Mr Angry who was heard to be drunk after half time and in the final few minutes of the third quarter, started a fight with 4 members of the crowd.

Earl put in a fine performance in the shower. He had to, he smelt like poo and wee.

With two wins in a row, the FFB Legends side looks set to be huge favourites for the ensuing season.

I will keep you all up to date. Show your support and get behind team FFB!

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
here are some pics from the game.
a.jpg

b.jpg

c.jpg

d.jpg

e.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts