What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

94: Superthread 7 II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raider_69

Post Whore
dougthelegend said:
Raider_69 said:
dougthelegend said:
Raider_69 said:
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
well played doug, well played

it was nothing - it was the least i could do...now if only i could be bothered studying for that damned English HSC Exam #-o

a pain i know all too well :lol:

im about a six pack of bourbon past the study stage tonite....:lol:

thats a six pack too few for my liking doug
go hard or go home!!
or both ;-)

dougthelegend

Juniors
Raider_69 said:
dougthelegend said:
Raider_69 said:
dougthelegend said:
Raider_69 said:

it was nothing - it was the least i could do...now if only i could be bothered studying for that damned English HSC Exam #-o

go hard or go home!!
or both ;-)

im out of bourbon :( out of coke - so im drinking rum and lift :shock: still got half a bottle of rum left so i should be alrite tonight - tomorrow at the footy presentation is gunna be awesome - if i win an award like i think i am im gunna get soooooooo smashed....:lol:

Panthers_Gurl

First Grade
Raider_69 said:
dougthelegend said:
Raider_69 said:
dougthelegend said:
Raider_69 said:

go hard or go home!!
or both ;-)

pft doug wont even drive all the way over to wagga to break my boredem just selfish :lol: and hes not even sharing his alcohol

Raider_69

Post Whore
which one you after?
in 10 seasons of league ive won 5 best and fairests, 3 most improved and 1 perents choice.... season 96 was a shocker for me #-o

dougthelegend

Juniors
panthers_gurl said:
Raider_69 said:
dougthelegend said:
Raider_69 said:
dougthelegend said:
Raider_69 said:

go hard or go home!!
or both ;-)

pft doug wont even drive all the way over to wagga to break my boredem just selfish :lol: and hes not even sharing his alcohol

hey - its not like im in any state to be driving...lol

dougthelegend

Juniors
Raider_69 said:
which one you after?
in 10 seasons of league ive won 5 best and fairests, 3 most improved and 1 perents choice.... season 96 was a shocker for me #-o

best and fairest, players player and try of the year, they are the ones im favourite for - dont know which ones i'll get though

Raider_69

Post Whore
ive got 2 try of the year's, one in u/7's was deadset try of the decade!!
langth of the feild (mini) i got past 9 players, 5 steps, 2 palms, 2 dodges and i crawled under the fullbacks legs... someone had it on tape but i cant track him down, want to send it to League Of Their Own

dougthelegend

Juniors
Raider_69 said:
ive got 2 try of the year's, one in u/7's was deadset try of the decade!!
langth of the feild (mini) i got past 9 players, 5 steps, 2 palms, 2 dodges and i crawled under the fullbacks legs... someone had it on tape but i cant track him down, want to send it to League Of Their Own

sounds like a classic, mine this year was a chip, chase, regather, chip again and score under the posts 8) if someone had of videotaped it id send it as well... i would love to win a playstation two - im soo pov that i had to put mine on layby and i still have 1 payment to go :(

damn im pissed of, my canadian cousin wont let me watch the footy - and shes watching bloody queer eye for the straight guy on pay tv :shock:

Raider_69

Post Whore
yea i was carving it up
mind you that description was off my old man who has a habbit of exagerating things, i can remember i surpassed at least 7 of them and i do remember the crawl under the legs

tragically if i didnt score i was in the shitter, had my team mates screaming at me the whole way "quick here!! Nick! OVER HERE!!" but i ignored them all :lol:

NOTE: i was an excessive ball hog
-----------------------------------------

Most of my tries now are from a few metres out, im a hooker, get the ball about 3 metres from the line and go for gold :lol:

Raider_69

Post Whore
yea as a hooker im abliged to pass but if im within 5 metres and the markers are slow gettin up, good luck to our half back or anyone else for that matter touching the ball that play... i ran 2nd behind our fullback for top try scorer, he is a gun thou

Raider_69

Post Whore
our wingers and fullbacks are quick as lightning, im slow as all shit so when they make a break some one normally has to cover my hooker spot for the next tackle :lol:

i end up running down following play say "come on macca, dont get tackled! go son!! i cant make it! for the love of god score!!" only to see him get dragged down 3 metres short #-o #-o

Raider_69

Post Whore
:lol: :lol: :lol:
we got a prop that is utter rubbish but is deadset 7'8 and 1000 stone, so we run decoys off him :lol: :lol:

not our fault he is unco and cant catch!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts