What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

94: Superthread 7 II

Status
Not open for further replies.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
The only problem with Houdini having your blood line is that she would be a Parramatta fan.

And that is not cool at all.

twinle toes twizzle has a nice ring to it 8)

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Sharks are in the Forum 7's Grand Final

:mrgreen: :clap:

f72.jpg

Choppies

Coach
I have a test then I get to go home and play NBA games all night
then watch the footy
then keep on playing NBA games

My night is organized :D

chileman

Coach
Oh man am I full....banana cake, blackberry tart, chocolate cake, strawberries with white dipping sauce and some cheerios with sauce ....plus was able to squeeze in a bit of apple danish......then we were told we have a free brekky we are invited to on the 22nd :lol: love all this free food (won't be eating lunch though :? )

Panthers_Gurl

First Grade
dougthelegend said:
it'll hurt more when the panthers lose tomorrow nite :lol: 8)

road trip to melbourne tomorrow - going down to watch the bombers play...the coming back and getting tickets for the prelim final after the roosters win this weekend :D gunna be an awesome month :D:D

:lol: doug doug doug*shakes head* oh and the bombers suck

chileman

Coach
Not sure how much of the game I'll see tonight as I'll be at a bucks party at a pub up the road....you might all have to tell me who won by text as I might not know where I am :lol: or who I am :p

chileman

Coach
Maddy, I think you should cover that piece of toast with vegemite, then place a nice fried egg on top...sprinkle a little bit of salt and woof it down :lol:
Oxford street choppies, isn't that where Terry Lamb lives :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts