What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

94: Superthread 7 II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alba

Coach
im not a fan of short hair Dani so i dont think id be the right one to ask!! i think that not many people suit short hair

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Short hair on women i've always hated, yeah you might get some nice looking women with short hair HOWEVER......i guarentee they'd look better with long hair, i love long straight hair...curly hair suxs though lol

Dani

Immortal
i have straight hair, it's just below my shoulders, but yeah as i said, im looking for a change.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Get a colour or something.......grow it longer?......believe me it won't look better, it may be a change you regret unfortunatley, sorry i'm so pro long hair.

Alba

Coach
i agree that Anna is hot with short hair but u have to be that kinda girl to be able to have short hair ... like perfect shaped face and neck

Dani

Immortal
i was pretty close to shaving my head and giving myself a mohawk a couple of months ago. i chickened out and got my tongue pierced instead.
i act on impulses a lot.
could be a bad thing

Alba

Coach
mohawk! glad for you you didnt get it... and as for Newtown :arrow: pfft damn place is full of too many freaks!

Dani

Immortal
yeah im glad i didnt now.

and another thing, my best friends called me an anti-social bitch. and they're reasons were because i dont like any of the things they do.
i dont know what to think right now!

Ron Jeremy

Coach
***TB*** said:
mohawk! glad for you you didnt get it... and as for Newtown :arrow: pfft damn place is full of too many freaks!

Been to Bankstown lol, atleast Newtown is seen as a trendy area with great live music etc.......i'd love to live there.

Status
Not open for further replies.