What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

94: Superthread 7 II

Status
Not open for further replies.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
madunit has an interview in Sydneyville.

there shall be a relocation taking place if he gets the nod.

the phonecall was a success, I had her laughing, and we had a nice little chat.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Good, i've actually been doing something constructive of late........going to the gym more.

Got offered Steroids at the gym today hmmmmmm?

Ron Jeremy

Coach
It's a myth, well sort off, roids don't shrink your penis......just your balls, the thing is not to abuse steroids, take them in moderation, one cycle will last me about 2 months? i think anyway, but my mate keeps pesterign me to try them, i'd look pretty good if i took them considering my make up, i'm twice as big as 95% of the guys there on the roids....and apart from one other person i'm the leanest one there.......so yeah i'm cut lol

Alba

Coach
hey hey hey!! what a good day i had! the Cowboys were in at work training their lil butts off while speaking of butts Hazem and his A+ ass was in there by himself!!! he seen us and heard one of my friends call out to him so he looked up and started laughin n waving! hes so tops!

Dani

Immortal
im thinking of cutting my hair really short, like so i can spike it. should i do it? will i look weird?

Status
Not open for further replies.