What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

94: Superthread 7 II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alba

Coach
i reckon ... i SO dont wanna go to work ... its only the perve factor when i get there that keeps me goin through the day :roll:

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
TAFE is absolute poop. I gotta go there on Tuesday. It shits me royally

PJ Marshal

Coach
depends wat type of course your doing, im doing a sports trainer course and there heaps of lookers in there to keep me motivated

u a fulltime or part timer at tafe unit?

choc_soldier

Coach
Ho hum, work tomorrow.

More people who think they know more about planning matters than I do... should be fun...

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
I was full time, I studied News Media

Im now looking for something that provides money

Alba

Coach
TAFE was a good perve for me too i miss it ... but i got a cute boss and cute loading dock boys so itll get me through!!

PJ Marshal

Coach
yeah man gotta have the money

im fulltime at the moment but it takes up too much time where i could be out earing money at work, its very time consuming :x

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Is that the certificate 111 which cost's about $1200??......i might be doing that via correspondence.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
TAFE courses are the poop. I wish I hadv'e went to uni now, i'd be a music teacher and earning top shelf wages :cry:

PJ Marshal

Coach
Ron Jeremy said:
Is that the certificate 111 which cost's about $1200??......i might be doing that via correspondence.

mines a ceritificate IV in fitness

TB u can do a diploma of remedial massage at tafe

yeah unit uni is the way to go i was just too much of slack prick to try at school to get a decent enough exit to get into a uni course

Alba

Coach
im tired people i gotta go to bed in case tomoro turns out to be a 12hr day like they told us we might have a few of this week

ciao ciao

Alba

Coach
RJ my sis is a fitness instructor i reckon it takes too much of a toll on your life without payin too much

Status
Not open for further replies.