What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

94: Superthread 7 II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Houdini

First Grade
Good news,

I have a job interview and I only contacted this company yesterday. They want to meet me either today or tomorrow. WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
good luck mate, hope all goes well for you

make sure theu give you time of for posting

Houdini

First Grade
Thanks Twizzle.

I'm still not sure whats happening with this job, but there is no point in letting other opportunites slip past me. I doubt any other job will ever give me as much freedom (read that as bludge time) as this job has though :lol:

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
well its best that you have control over your job opportunities, so you get to choose

otherwise if this job goes sour, then you have no choice, and no job.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'll go and speak with some punk who hated his whole hours worth of experience in Newcastle.

He hated it cos of the nightlife. (It was a wednesday night in Newcastle - what sort of ightlife do you expect?)

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
are you bored Jess?

you can always send random sms. just type a message like 'get f**ked you liar!' and enter a random phone number.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts