What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

94: Superthread 7 III

Status
Not open for further replies.

Houdini

First Grade
I start the new job on Monday and I go on holidays in 3 weeks time. They were ok with me still taking it, it will just be unpaid leave. Can't wait! Never been to Hawaii

chileman

Coach
Buenos Dias amigos....congrats on the job Maddy...what is it and where is it (or is there already a thread on this elsewhere??)

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
no thread elsewhere.

Its a sales consultancy rle for a Phone company. Optus have linked up with them in Australia. I be selling mobile phone plans. I'll find every forummer and I'll come door knocking.

I wont be knocking on Forum Idiots door though, he's already threatened to hurt me physically if I show up at his place selling stuff. :lol:

chileman

Coach
WOOHOO, I put chileboy 2's name down in the birthday book on 96.5 FM radio station up here in QLD yesterday on the web....they read out his name along with 10 others who are having a birthday today.....and Jordan just won the birthday cake they give away each day :mrgreen: so I'll be picking up a yummy cake this arvo I guess :clap:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts