What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

94: Superthread 7 III

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melstar

Juniors
Hi Dani!! I remembered the 'i' this time :lol: How ya doin babe?

Houdini said:
Morning.

Hooray for sunshine :D and bring on daylight saving

whats so great about daylight savings? its bloody annoying when you're trying to plan flights. I always hate the first week of daylight savings, takes me a few days to remember that Sydney are an hour ahead, especially when you're dealing with stockbrokers and the like.

Houdini

First Grade
Daylight savings mean that when I get home from work at 7pm there is still daylight so I can get outside and do stuff!

DJ Raida

Bench
Dont sterotype lawn bowls as for the older generation- its gonna make a comeback with the youth, and how!

the next cool thing to do on friday night is hit the bowls club- mark these words and you might be one of the trend setters

Choppies

Coach
Greenraider said:
Dont sterotype lawn bowls as for the older generation- its gonna make a comeback with the youth, and how!

the next cool thing to do on friday night is hit the bowls club- mark these words and you might be one of the trend setters

that will annoy Granny :lol:

to be honest I have to try lown bowles

Houdini

First Grade
Morning

Don't knock lawn bowls. I've actually played it and represented my high school in a competition :lol: We agreed to participate as it meant 2 days off school. Our team played in school unifoms and with no shoes and we came last and were the first team knocked out. We just couldn't compete with the likes of Sylvania High School who even had team tracksuits and proper shoes :lol: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts