What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

94: Superthread 7 III

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raider_69

Post Whore
*laughs at the pathetic attempt to kill my decoys, one has been killed. 66 remain... a current C3P_69 range are in the making*

Raider_69

Post Whore
**laughs at the futile attempt of DJ**
i may live in st clair but i am not there, i am posting from my secret hide out, it also has my clone factory...

DJ Raida

Bench
*uses missiles bought from north korea to spray all off the southern hemisphere with anti-decoy spray*

(which is harmless to humans so dont worry folks)

*has a missile ready to shoot at the northern hemisphere/the moon*

DJ Raida

Bench
*calls nicks mum and finds out the whereabouts of his hideout*

"its in his loungeroom under a homemade fort of sheets and lounges!" says our hero- DJ Raida

"no villian will escape my clutches!"

*drives to bloody saint clair*

*busts down nicks door*

*tackles nick to the floor awen style*

"theres no decoy this time!"

Raider_69

Post Whore
should know that that was a clear trap, that was no decoy, your right but rather a dummy!!! Now i shall close you in *closes enterence and locks DJ in to lair* now i shall let the lions with lazar beams attack him whilst i fill the lear with exhust smoke

MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

DJ Raida

Bench
*uses his special class ring to bore a hole in the wall, allowing the exhaust to clear away*

"now for the lions"

*using a series of levers and pulleys, manages to tame the lions and ride to safety*

"ill get you yet 69!"

*sees phillips with some babes*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts