What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

94: Superthread 7 III

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dani

Immortal
if storm win this weekend, i'll be making the treck up to sydney to watch storm v. panthers. i hope we win, i want to get out of this hole that is melbourne

Panthers_Gurl

First Grade
StormGurlDani said:
if storm win this weekend, i'll be making the treck up to sydney to watch storm v. panthers. i hope we win, i want to get out of this hole that is melbourne

oh oh dani pick me up on the way :D

Jordovski

Juniors
StormGurlDani said:

Hey Dani, have you always lived in Melb??

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Morning all!

madunit is just popping in to say hi before he gets on captain train and heads to Sydney for the next 2 days, where he will undergo somemad training stuff for his new job.

Take care and I'll chat with all of the special people via sms (theres a fair few of ya's too)

Hoorah, take it easy.

chileman

Coach
Buenos Dias amigo....to more sleeps till my soccer grand final :mrgreen: and then bring on Mad Monday ;-)

chileman

Coach
Cheers amigo, been playing soccer for near on 25 years now and won 7 GF's when I was playing down in Wollongong.....first chance to snap one up here in Brisneyland with my new team!
Anyway, more important things at hand....coffee time :mrgreen:

Houdini

First Grade
Twiz, it's my last 2 days, I don't plan to do much work at all ha ha ha ha

Good luck for the GF Chile

Status
Not open for further replies.