What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

94: Superthread 7 III

Status
Not open for further replies.

Choppies

Coach
I did the vaseline stuff but with oil on the ramp up into the teachers carpark

and trashed the canteen (reason if theye didnt want yto serve us during the day stuff em up bad)

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
We picked up a teachers morris minor car and carried into the quadrangle. It was a bastard trying to get it down the steps. I bet it was harder getting it out of there though :lol:

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
madunits inspection has been delayed. I dare say the occupants of the house need to calm themselves before meeting me. they sound fairly excited.

Melstar

Juniors
Raider_69 said:
FORMAL TONIGHT
YAY!!!

ps. top hots rule :lol:

Hope you have a great time tiger!! I'm sure there will be plenty of interesting stories come out of tonight! ;-)

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
and a lot of false stories about the after party as well.

I can picture it now, Raider will tell us all he got laid. In seriousness he'll get pissed, pass out, get shot down more than once and go home with a sore head :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Raider_69

Post Whore
Melstar said:
Raider_69 said:
FORMAL TONIGHT
YAY!!!

ps. top hots rule :lol:

Hope you have a great time tiger!! I'm sure there will be plenty of interesting stories come out of tonight! ;-)

with any luck :lol:
not having an after party till tomorrow night thou
then ill have some interesting stories :lol:

Raider_69

Post Whore
madunit said:
and a lot of false stories about the after party as well.

I can picture it now, Raider will tell us all he got laid. In seriousness he'll get pissed, pass out, get shot down more than once and go home with a sore head :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

both is looking a possibility
ill either drink too quickly and not get anything and as you said wake up with a sore head and smell like vodka or ill be sweet and pace myself and hopefully hook up with a chick :lol:

Melstar

Juniors
haha take lots of photos as evidence of what your mates got up to! I didnt think of that, so when they all had drunken photos of me, I had nothing to blackmail them with :(

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
I was supposed to go to an interview at the place tonight, but its been postphoned until tomorrow arvo.

I wont be moving until next week now :(

That means a whole weak of leaving newcastle at 5.15am get to work, do 9 hours of walking around and sales per day, then get home at around 8.30-9pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts