What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

94: Superthread 7 III

Status
Not open for further replies.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
At least I will be number somewhere worthless, most posts.

Greeneye dont count. :lol:

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
I might be moving on Sunday. Start work on Monday. I'll know tonight if I'll have the internet at the new place or not.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
I no tease, I seriously don't know if I'll have an internet connection at this new place, and I dont have access to computers at work either.

Raider_69

Post Whore
Just got home from muck up day :twisted :lol: :lol:
the students and teachers will be locked inside school gates untill they find themselves some bolt cutters :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Choppies

Coach
Raider_69 said:
Just got home from muck up day :twisted :lol: :lol:
the students and teachers will be locked inside school gates untill they find themselves some bolt cutters :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

you are my son :D :lol:

thats what I did last year
among other things :twisted:

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
I just went shopping, I got two blue business shirts and a yellow one, as well as two pair of trousers. I also bought 3 cd's :oops:

Total cost $220

I still have to buy shoes

Choppies

Coach
Im at Tafe looking forward to getting home to play Shane Warne cricket and driving trains really really fast :twisted:

Raider_69

Post Whore
yea we brought 12 bike chains and locked every gate out of the school, no one will be able to get in or out, we also put vaso on the rails and edge of stairs :lol:

a group of us picked up and moves our principals bug about 100 yards away from where he parked it. Spiked the english staff's coffees with laxatives, let the animals out of our agraculture

Status
Not open for further replies.