What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

94: Superthread 7 III

Status
Not open for further replies.

chileman

Coach
:lol: Twizzle will be happy you are an evil Parra supporter....I'm pretty good thanks, got a bit of a sore throat, chileboys have the flu so I'm hoping I'm not coming down with it....but besides that and being stuck at work instead of sitting by a pool sipping on cocktails, I'm going ok :D

Dani

Immortal
morning all.
im angry! i was told i was working at 7am thismorning, so i rock up at about 5 to, only to be told that they got it wrong and im not working. now i cant get back to sleep and im very very angry. :evil:

chileman

Coach
di luvs parra said:
I hope the chileboys feel better soon and you get rid of your sore throat

Are your boys on school holidays ?
6 year old is on hols, 4 year old is ready for preschool next year....chilewoman hates school holidays :lol:

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
8)

that are I!

I'd send my sisters a cookie each, but someone ate them :shock:

**looks at meltastic** ;-) :lol:

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
oh yeah. :oops: #-o

damn thems were good cookies too! :mrgreen:

**awaits next pallette**

Melstar

Juniors
hey aint no way I'm sending you any more cookies for free when I can make $5 for 2 lol. I just wanted to test them on you to make sure that they werent going to give anyone a nasty rash

snot

Juniors
I like cookies because they taste good and heaps and lots cool. My mummy makes cookies all the time and I eat them all the time and I love them. Yummy cookies. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts