What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

94: Superthread 7 III

Status
Not open for further replies.

Choppies

Coach
its working now Houds

and Unit says Hi

I went late night shopping with Unit tonight

He said I would shop for 4 months and not buy anything :lol:

But there were so many DVD's I couldnt choose which ones I wanted

I ended up getting South Park Vol 5, Rodney Rude Get Rude on and Braveheart
:clap: :clap: :clap:

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
morning all

I'm back from my FNQ trek and also where I met the loverly Crusader.

Melstar

Juniors
ohhhh chile, you really shouldnt have asked who Justin Timberlake is lol, you will be here all day listening to me talk about him. :oops:

fat_mike

Juniors
ohhhh chile, you really shouldnt have asked who Justin Timberlake is lol, you will be here all day listening to me talk about him.

talking about the lack of talent little tinkerbell has. you know he's rubbish mel

Melstar

Juniors
Michael, your constant talk of Tinks' lack of talent is disturbing,. You dotn need to put ona front to all the people here.
Rumopus has it that there is a pic of JT on your fridge....

Melstar

Juniors
Melstar said:
Michael, your constant talk of Tinks' lack of talent is disturbing,. You dotn need to put ona front to all the people here.
Rumopus has it that there is a pic of JT on your fridge....

geez, my spelling there was atrocious, even for me! Its what thinking of Justy does to me :oops:

fat_mike

Juniors
lol that pic is only on their for a friend, i swear. now now melly no need to tell porkies.

hows the psuedo echo posters going.

"wont you take me to, a funky town"

lol

Melstar

Juniors
Michael, I'm curious as to how you know the lyrics so well? I've never hid my love of 80's music, unlike some people we know...

And I'm glad that you felt the need to put a pic of JT on your fridge for ME! I think thats one of the highest compliments I've ever received. Thanks FM! I love ya babe!

fat_mike

Juniors
lol

no worries melly. never said i wasnt an psuedo echo fan. just aslong as you can finally admit then we both can go to funky town.

Crusader

Bench
Funky Town, that brings back memories. Melly knows I'm an unabashed 80's relic :lol:

I met Twiz and his loverly wife yesterday, first on-line person I've ever met and I wasn't disappointed. You're actually better looking than I though Twiz ;-)
BTW how do you get on with the height difference :p

Nah all jokes aside it was really cool to meet you and hopefully next time you guys are up this way we'll get on the piss together. Sounds like you and the Mrs have a good time when you're away :clap:

Houd's I've got a new job too!!! Just awaiting my acceptance and it's at the Seaview Hotel #-o :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.