What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

94: Superthread 7 III

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melstar

Juniors
C, the 80's produced some great music!!
goodmorning chopster! Did unit end up buying a shifter?

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Crusader said:
Funky Town, that brings back memories. Melly knows I'm an unabashed 80's relic :lol:

I met Twiz and his loverly wife yesterday, first on-line person I've ever met and I wasn't disappointed. You're actually better looking than I though Twiz ;-)
BTW how do you get on with the height difference :p

Nah all jokes aside it was really cool to meet you and hopefully next time you guys are up this way we'll get on the piss together. Sounds like you and the Mrs have a good time when you're away :clap:

Houd's I've got a new job too!!! Just awaiting my acceptance and it's at the Seaview Hotel #-o :lol:

What did you expect, Dracula ?

And as for the height difference, you get used to it, but you'll have to ask Dot next time we catch up ;-)

Crusader

Bench
Nah just having you on Twiz because you wouldn't post a current pic of yourself :lol:
You look better now than you did with the hippie hair ;-)
Actually I'm peeved I brought my camera with a new film and then forgot to bring it with me when I got out of the car #-o

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
I dont have any current pics of me, and if I did who would want to see them. How did you go with your new job ?

Eral, get back to work, its stoped raining

Choppies

Coach
bigbrother2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.