What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

94: Superthread 7 IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phillips

Referee
ridingpre3.jpg

=P~ :hitit:=P~

Raider_69

Post Whore
you all forget. I am Raider_69, which means your age is irrelevent.

Raider_69 will layeth the smackdown on alllllll your candy asssses!!

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
I would like to reiterate Raider's sentiments here. When you become legendary such as we have, age is not an issue, our work is part of a legacy that will never die. Even 400 years down the line people will still remember the exploits of madunit and Raider 69 among other great people.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
It's obvious he didn't, he wrote 7 sentences and not one included a word. 6 of them didn't even start with a capital letter.

:lol:

Raider_69

Post Whore
madunit said:
I would like to reiterate Raider's sentiments here. When you become legendary such as we have, age is not an issue, our work is part of a legacy that will never die. Even 400 years down the line people will still remember the exploits of madunit and Raider 69 among other great people.

well said
the candle will go out long before the legend of Madunit and Raider_69 ever will...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts