What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

94: Superthread 7 IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Houdini

First Grade
madunit said:
only one day til my weekend.

If Houdini is reading, i'd like to know what you think of those minute and stupid monitors that are now at bondi station. Whats the go there?

Good thing we dont have to read too much of the info on them i guess.
:lol: I don't know what the go is with those things at Bondi! they are cr@p!
But my office has moved back into the city now, so now I have to fight all the other ppl just to get a seat at Town Hall.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
i havent eaten since monday morning

drank a few litres of juice and water though

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
ahhh sucks to be you!

I just sleep on the train until gone through bondi junction is on its way back to that station.

theres nothing more worrying then waking up on a train in the tunnell thats moving forward like you expect it to, then it stops and starts going in the other direction.

hahahahahahahahaha

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
my wallet is no good to you. theres no cash in it, just a train ticket, my credit cards and my keycard, and a heap of other stupid cards

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Thank you good sir!

I'm gonna go see Coach Carter tonight, its my housemates birthday and we are basketball fans, so we figure we'd go see this movie.

Phillips

Referee
if your late for school, do u have to get one of those "late notes" from the office

at the end of year 12 i had a sh*t load of them in my bag from all the days where i was late

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
hey driver, your a limp bizkit fan aren't ya?

have you heard their version of metallica's "Welcome Home (sanitarium)"

get on messenger and i'll send it to ya, its f**king awesome!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts