What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

94: Superthread 7 IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raider_69

Post Whore
i also beg to differ
i am the great and honourable Raider_69, forumers tremble in my wake, post fast than a speeding bullet, able to leap tall counts in a single bound, faster than a cheetah, stronger than a buck, the greatest post whore to ever grace LU, cause all you JABRONI SUCK! (oringinal thinkers excluded)

HAIL ME!

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Raider_69 said:
you made it back just in time for the festivities of my 18th tomorrow

big day tomorrow Raider

I'm sure you'll be here so we can wish you a crappy birthday

Alba

Coach
Raider_69 said:
and i refute claims that suggest we did. Alba is a fine up stand lady and as much as she is attracted to me i would not take advantage of her in that way.
I am many things, i maybe a lier, a sexual preditor, extremely attractive, having kinky sex with Alba last weekend and with any luck this weekend also, but i am not a communist! :|

btw sorry i have to work this weekend so we will NOT have kinky sex .. although now that you're 18 im sure u will find much better out there yo ;)!!

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
he had a light beer at midgnight, he finished drinking it at 1.36am, now, he's passed out.

merry birthday raider.

have one for all the original thinkers.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
btw, Forum Idiot celebrated my birthday last night unknowingly.

I recall at one point he thought he was about to throw up on his keyboard, he held it in though.

My hero! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts