What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

94: Superthread 7 IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dani

Immortal
i like the double black ices. cos they have a higher % of alcohol, you dont realise how much you have drunk until the room starts spinning :D

Raider_69

Post Whore
also worth noting that not only do the spirit drinks taste better but they are higher alcohol content. Best of both worlds... beer drinkers are a dying breed, the only time even my mates who do like beer drink it is when they are straped for cash, cause they can buy a case for 30 bucks, where a case of blacks is about 70

God-King Dean

Immortal
I find the bitter taste of beer contains me somewhat in the amount I drink. I find beer is not fun to scull (especially whne it comes out your nise when you laugh). In the rare occasions I drink spirits I find myself wasted because it feels like your just drinking a form of soft drink

Raider_69

Post Whore
Immortal said:
I find the bitter taste of beer contains me somewhat in the amount I drink. I find beer is not fun to scull (especially whne it comes out your nise when you laugh). In the rare occasions I drink spirits I find myself wasted because it feels like your just drinking a form of soft drink

not mixing it harsh enough dude
got a half/half vodka and coke mix, you know its not soft drink then ;-)

God-King Dean

Immortal
I'm not all that fussy on which beer I had. Some people can't handle VB, & opt for the less bitter taste such as Extra Dry

Panthers_Gurl

First Grade
madunit said:
hahaha what was his name?
give me a decription at least.

It started with P i think, he had brown hair and weird nipples he said it was his 1st time to the capital as he was from Humula i would of asked if he knew you but i know so many andrews i cant keep track of them all

Raider_69

Post Whore
Immortal said:
I'm not all that fussy on which beer I had. Some people can't handle VB, & opt for the less bitter taste such as Extra Dry

Extra Dry is the only beer i can tolerate
Coldies are another one ill drink if i have too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts