What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

94: Superthread 7 IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Panthers_Gurl

First Grade
:shock: what kind of pub shuts at 12?*shudders* i go to the pubs at 12

and i have a bottle of jimmy i dont drink jimmy but i got it for my birthday

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Im gonna be at work all night.

This time last week I had a drunk incoherent Irish chick come onto me. 10 mins later she was outside chundering her guts up before passing out.

So there it is, thats how pissed you gotta get before I become attractive. hahahaha

tUp

----
and theres some hsc thing which kinda sucks, but im doing my best to ignore it till it goes away.

Dani

Immortal
tUp im in the same boat, it seems someone is trning 18 every weekend...and we're doing VCE...stuff school...im getting pissed

Raider_69

Post Whore
:lol: do what i did Dani and tUp
dont care about the HSC and sh*t, its the 2nd most over rated peice of paper in the entire world... 1st being UN Charter :lol:

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
HSC is a waste of time. It kept me from having a job for 2 years, f**king education system.

Earl

Coach
I smashed a bottle of Borboun by 4pm yesterday. Didn't know where the fucl I was.

*holds head*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts