What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

94: Superthread 7 IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
not by me

if the dragons beat the cowpats today, we will stay in second spot, and the cowpats have 7 players in SOO camp

Dani

Immortal
few too many double black ices and storm losing = not good :(
but me and my friends were hit on by a car full of hot boys while waiting for a tram :D

Panthers_Gurl

First Grade
:shock: There was a guy out last night at the club wearing a fishnet shirt....so not a cool idea......hehehehe madunit take a guess where he is from.......ill give you a clue....it starts with H

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Panthers_Gurl said:
:shock: There was a guy out last night at the club wearing a fishnet shirt....so not a cool idea......hehehehe madunit take a guess where he is from.......ill give you a clue....it starts with H
hahaha what was his name?
give me a decription at least.

jed

First Grade
Raider was already soft, but he's looking more and more soft these days. Black Ice, Midori, next thing you know he'll be drinking West Coast Cooler

Earl

Coach
Nah Raider has always been soft.

I'd be more suprised if he hasn't already had a night on the coolers Jed.

Raider_69

Post Whore
Earl said:
You pussy. Get a f**ken beer you wuss.

yea righto, then after i finish my beer ill go drink my dogs piss... gods knows the taste aint much different. Beer is a disgraceful drink, tastes like liquid arse, now i dont know what liquid arse tastes like but if it tasted like anything it would be beer.

Vodka is where its at... and jed, your in no position to be calling anyone soft, mate ive packed a box of marsh mellows at work that were harder then you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts