What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

94: Superthread 7 IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alba

Coach
ive only been there once but it wasnt inside it was after the 2002 GF .. it was pretty amazing atmosphere to tell u the truth .. and since i didnt hate them that much then i appreciated it .. but now i wouldnt go there unless it was to see maddy and get drunk!

Choppies

Coach
I only go there during football season to see away games if im not going (which is rare) or for a Post match presentation.

and Ive had many a good time in legends bar under the influence of alcohol.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
legends is not big enough.

even worse, it has weird smoking and non smoking areas that dont really work.

I did a heap of bar work recently, i'd just like to say that i havent lost my touch at all either.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Choppies said:
yeh but I want Easts to be like Panthers.
it is like that, as soona s you walk in the spring st entrance, all you see is pokies!
:lol:

Choppies

Coach
madunit said:
it is like that, as soona s you walk in the spring st entrance, all you see is pokies!
:lol:

True :lol:
But I want it to be like Panthers in that there is more fun things to do. All we have is 1 pool table.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
there are pokies though?

they are fun

then theres the other pokies, let us not forget the other pokies area as well

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
theres a pool table? I best get on to management and get that removed and have some more pokies put in.

Status
Not open for further replies.