What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

94: Superthread 7 IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raider_69

Post Whore
Choppies a tip for Aqua golf
go to the far sides, wait till the opertune moment and then throw the balls at the sign, ive got countless free buckets and 20 bucks from doing that :lol:

Phillips

Referee
i had a dream last night that i was in the mafia and tony soprano was there, and i was involved in a shootout killing 3 people...the strange thing was i woke up with blood on my hand 8-[

Choppies

Coach
Raider_69 said:
go to the far sides, wait till the opertune moment and then throw the balls at the sign, ive got countless free buckets and 20 bucks from doing that :lol:

I was actually thinking about doing that :lol:

Raider_69

Post Whore
Choppies said:
Raider_69 said:

I was actually thinking about doing that :lol:

best way to do it
gotta be at night thou otherwise they'll see ya

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Im not liking two things right now.

The dopey <much swearing> bitch who I live with that broke the clothes dryer and never got it repaired, meaning that we have to hang our clothes on the line.

Because I have had my clothes on the line since last night, they haven't had a chance to get dry because its been raining. I have no dry work clothes.

So now i'm gonna go to Miranda and buy some :x

Panthers_Gurl

First Grade
Phillips said:
i had a dream last night that i was in the mafia and tony soprano was there, and i was involved in a shootout killing 3 people...the strange thing was i woke up with blood on my hand 8-[

umm where was the blood from :shock:

Phillips

Referee
Panthers_Gurl said:
Phillips said:

umm where was the blood from :shock:

my guess, is that i had my finger up my... :whistle

Status
Not open for further replies.