What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

94: Superthread 7 V

Status
Not open for further replies.

brendothejet

First Grade
or had you just flogged off on your old one too many times it had siemens all over it???

heheh just jokin chop, your allright.

but given it up for the siemen pun ey? ey??? eyyyyy?

brendothejet

First Grade
i remember when i was abut12 i saw a company car with Siemen printed on the side. I laughed and laughed and laughed.

Since then it takes a pretty special joke to get a laugh out of the roosters jersey.

Say, something like chris walker.

Alba

Coach
lol no! that was the best thing he ever did .. poor roosters i felt a tiny bit sorry for them for having him on their roster in the 2004 grand final .. :(

Alba

Coach
and he had his wanker mates come into souths leagues club after we beat the roosters screamin out to everyone "we gotta get Chris Walker back into the club cmon the 3 brothers altogether thats what u guys want!!" i was like uhm buddy NO we are cool with the 2 brothers we have we dont need a third!

brendothejet

First Grade
sorry, chris walker is STILL being paid to play rugby league.

they'll be giving tawera nikau a contract next.

Speaking of ..heard a good joke:

Paul McCartney had bought his wife a prosthetic leg for chirstmas and hide it under the bed.

one day cleaning up she found it and asked "Is this all you got me for christmas?"

Paul replied, no its just a stocking filler!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts