What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

94: Superthread 7 V

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alba

Coach
i ate way too much fatty food. . i couldnt even go for a run i had to settle for only walking because i wouldve thrown up ..

Alba

Coach
well i did .. i struggled in my last set to down the last bit of toast .. it was a hardddd work out!

Alba

Coach
ive gotta do some hard training over the next 2 weeks im going to the gold coast and wanna be able to walk down the beach in a bikini and not feel like a whale

White Poiner

Coach
TBH chris walker is a asset... he is better than players like Pieterson.. Because he has the match winning aspect.

But he is a risky player. Still i would have him at cronulla easily.
Remember he did score a try in the GF he played in for the roosters.
He will excell at the Storm

White Poiner

Coach
Alba... walker wont do sh*t without a good half. That is why he struggled at souths.
And the roosters when freddy left.

TBH... like he said he is a risk. But with pace like that... He can still be anything.

I know i sound stupid. But it takes someone with a football mind like myself to see this. :) :lol:

Eelementary

Post Whore
White Poiner said:
TBH chris walker is a asset... he is better than players like Pieterson.. Because he has the match winning aspect.

But he is a risky player. Still i would have him at cronulla easily.
Remember he did score a try in the GF he played in for the roosters.
He will excell at the Storm

Yeah, Chris Walker is a better footy player than Kevin Pieterson, I agree...

:D

brendothejet

First Grade
hahahahahah

Eelementary...how does it feel to have both a south african english cricketer and the american 5/8 on your team???

Alba

Coach
White Poiner said:
Alba... walker wont do sh*t without a good half. That is why he struggled at souths.
And the roosters when freddy left.

TBH... like he said he is a risk. But with pace like that... He can still be anything.

I know i sound stupid. But it takes someone with a football mind like myself to see this. :) :lol:

hahaha are you trying to convince me that Chris Wanker is sh*t?? omg that is hilarious!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts