What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

94: Superthread 7 V

Status
Not open for further replies.

choc_soldier

Coach
Twizzle said:
fat chance Mikey boy, as long as you've got Walker to let us in for a few

I keep thinking of Chris Walker and the 2003 grand final for some reason.

Could be something to do with suspect defence and Rooney scoring two tries.

Dunno.

Houdini

First Grade
Just thought I would drop by and say hello to the old regulars
Hope all is well with you guys, seems like life is the same old with the superthread

Work is too busy for me to venture to LU anymore

anyway, someone told me it was gonna be hot today, I wouldn't know as have been in the office since 6am and I wanted to go to the beach this arvo. It looks like rain to me, not happy!

brendothejet

First Grade
f**k i hope its not hot. I wore a long sleeve shirt and jeans last night to work. If i walk out of here this monring into sunshine and heat i'm not going to be happy.

Houdini

First Grade
ok, the word form my colleagues who have just started is that is warm outside and the sun is now shining

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Houdini said:
Just thought I would drop by and say hello to the old regulars
Hope all is well with you guys, seems like life is the same old with the superthread

Work is too busy for me to venture to LU anymore

anyway, someone told me it was gonna be hot today, I wouldn't know as have been in the office since 6am and I wanted to go to the beach this arvo. It looks like rain to me, not happy!

morning stranger, how goes it ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts