What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

94: Superthread 7 V

Status
Not open for further replies.

Choppies

Coach
f**k them and everyone who works for them.
Those town planners mate, they really get on my nerves. Walking around approving things, think theyre so good ;-) PP would agree with me on this.

Choppies

Coach
Councils suck balls IMO.
Bloody garbage trucks waking me up and when they decide to mow the parks grass accross the road from me its always at 6am which also wakes me up.

choc_soldier

Coach
Choppies said:
Councils suck balls IMO.
Bloody garbage trucks waking me up and when they decide to mow the parks grass accross the road from me its always at 6am which also wakes me up.

Not my deaprtment, not my problem. :cool:

choc_soldier

Coach
Choppies said:
f**k them and everyone who works for them.
Those town planners mate, they really get on my nerves. Walking around approving things, think theyre so good ;-) PP would agree with me on this.

Yeah, those bloody town planners - all that power to shatter peoples dreams in one foul swoop of regulations.

But mind you, we're not as bad as those librarians. Cocky bunch those people.

Twizzle said:
the main game kicks off at 6:40 PM

I'm being "rotated" this game, we've got 15 in our squad, so I volunteered to sit out so I can go to the footy

I'll be there in the afternoon
Betta bring an unbrella.....

It's gonna Storm on youse :D

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
UndertakerMike said:
Betta bring an unbrella.....

It's gonna Storm on youse :D

fat chance Mikey boy, as long as you've got Walker to let us in for a few

White Poiner

Coach
Walker is gonna play....OMG

I am definatley goin now. Storm by plenty. Walker to get 5 trys.. And play for Aus by the end of the year.

Status
Not open for further replies.