What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

94: Superthread 7 V

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raider_69

Post Whore
Panthers + Elliott = :lol:
Roosters + Finch = :lol:
Canberra - Finch - Elliott - Gafa - Bulgarelli = \\\\:D/

brendothejet

First Grade
I don't think Matt Elliott is a bad coach.

The last couple seasons canberra has gone alright with nothing really to work with. He has some big boys to work with out at penrith so that should suit him well.

I once saw a KFC all you could eat at penrith...

lolol

Alba

Coach
boreddddddddddooooooommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm dont wanna worrrrrrrrkkkkkkkk tooooooooooonnniiiiiiigggghhht gonna miss desperate housewives :( but cant call in sick cause its our picnic day today and we get public holiday rates
whoohoo!

Eelementary

Post Whore
Just think of something cool and fun...If it's going to be me, though, you need my express written perimission.

:D

Raider_69

Post Whore
brendothejet said:
I don't think Matt Elliott is a bad coach.

The last couple seasons canberra has gone alright with nothing really to work with. He has some big boys to work with out at penrith so that should suit him well.

I once saw a KFC all you could eat at penrith...

lolol
yea but your fairly dunce worth so your opinion on elliott is mehish
thou from what i gather your a penrith local like myself so that is a saving grace

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts