What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

94: Superthread 7 VI

Status
Not open for further replies.

lockyno1

Post Whore
Hot, thats all I'll say. It's not as humid as yesterday. Had a nice stroll around LA with Brittany in her pram today. It was beautiful. I'm just annoyed- our baby's the only one that got any sleep last night!

lockyno1

Post Whore
Twizzle said:
still morning here, and its not so warm

Well I hate the cold weather and I have finished half the painting as well. So its been a hard day today for the locky. Havinga break now. Probally have a quiet one tonight. The NHL is live tonight and the league is live at this Australian bar I found yesterday!

lockyno1

Post Whore
True, Twiz. I was jumping up and down last night at this club. Had some good American drinks. Good night on the town. Woke up a little worse for wear though!

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
yeh I play in a 20/20 comp, every second Sunday

games only go for an hour and a half, and the final is just before the next cricket season starts

the white ball definately swings more than the red, but its also a hell of a lot easier to see when you're batting

lockyno1

Post Whore
Gives me something to do tommorrow Twiz. Got to look for a ice hockey team in LA. Won't take long though!

lockyno1

Post Whore
Twizzle said:
I wouldn't have thought Ice Hockey would be too popular in a place like LA

Don't know mate. There is only one way to find out. Don't have many options, hate basketball and would never play gridiron- it bores me as well. Ice hockey is the only one left!

roosters06

Juniors
ouch. my head hurts :(

and im now officially single again after last night....long story - not a very happy ending though.

roosters06

Juniors
lockyno1 said:
Jeez, rooster, tough going is it!Don't worry you'll bouce back!

I will.

Still, pretty bad when you see your girlfriend who is supposedly sick, kissing and generally being a s**t with someone who you once considered to be a decent friend (he does the same course as me)

lockyno1

Post Whore
roosters06 said:
I will.

Still, pretty bad when you see your girlfriend who is supposedly sick, kissing and generally being a s**t with someone who you once considered to be a decent friend (he does the same course as me)

Don't sweat and if she does that, it is probally a GOOD thing that you know now rather than 5 yrs down the track!

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
roosters06 said:
I will.

well apparently you can ask BBSF for advice on how to deal with these situations

Status
Not open for further replies.