What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

94: Superthread 7 VI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Was he a Collingwodd coach?

:oops:

I actually don't follow the AFL. I just became an honorary Collingwood fan when we went to Melbourne a few years back and stayed with a mad Pies fan :lol:.

newtownbluebags

Post Whore
Eelementary said:
Was he a Collingwodd coach?

:oops:

I actually don't follow the AFL. I just became an honorary Collingwood fan when we went to Melbourne a few years back and stayed with a mad Pies fan :lol:.

:lol: :lol: Only in the movie "The Club" with Graheme Kennedy.....:crazy:

Eelementary

Post Whore
Bert Newton is a legend of Australian TV, and I believe we should pay more respect to the man.

*bows down before his greatness*

newtownbluebags

Post Whore
Eelementary said:
Bert Newton is a legend of Australian TV, and I believe we should pay more respect to the man.

*bows down before his greatness*
Bert's been on the box continuously since the late 1950's and he had done radio work as well so considering its a half century of broadcasting he has done very well!...he's seen out a lot of his contemporaries in that time!....legend! :D

Eelementary

Post Whore
In my opinion, he's still got it, too!

Apparently, the ratings for "Bert's Family Feud" are hardly setting the airwaves on fire. However, Bert still just oozes charisma.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts