What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

94: Superthread 7 VI

Status
Not open for further replies.

2 True Blues

Coach
Queanbeyan.

It's gonna be hard being 1 hr 20 from the beach ( nearest being Batemans Bay ) but my girl lives in Canberra and atleast we can live together rather than having to trvael back and forth all the time.

No more Sydney ( Concrete Jungle ) for me though.

First transfer I have got ( that I asked for ) in almost 18 years. So all good things come to those who wait I suppose.....

2 True Blues

Coach
Thanks AB. It's pretty much near Canberra. A couple of hundred k's from the snowfields at Thredbo/Perisher. It's pretty darn cold in Winter and being a beach bum I might find it a little hard getting used to. But if I do a couple of years here, it's not too hard to skip from here down/over to the South Coast in the not too distant future, and atleast I am out of the Sydney Metro area, so the way of life is more laid back and safer ( so to speak ).

Am pretty wrapped to get away from Syd......

Status
Not open for further replies.