What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

94: Superthread 7 VI

Status
Not open for further replies.

roosters06

Juniors
YOU BEAUTY!!!

I just handed my last assignment for the semester in. ITS ALL OVER!!!

Going to get soooooo drunk tonight and watch the opening match of the world cup :D

Go Germany (im part german, so i can cheer them on too :p)

Apple Blossom

Juniors
newtownbluebags said:
The Friday Equation ~ :alcho: + \\\\:D/ = :sleeper: :sleeper:

That is SO me NBB :oops: unless I am going out. If I am home on a Friday night then I struggle to stay awake for the whole Friday night game.

newtownbluebags

Post Whore
Apple Blossom said:
That is SO me NBB :oops: unless I am going out. If I am home on a Friday night then I struggle to stay awake for the whole Friday night game.

U gotta party like its 1999!!!!!!!!!!! \\\\:D/ \\\\:D/ :crazy:

I find it easy to fall asleep through every FNF! :lol:

roosters06

Juniors
Parra_Eels said:
f**k i don't finish exams til the 24th

Im lucky, i dont have any exams, so instead of having 4 weeks holiday, i effectively get 6 weeks (normal 4 weeks + the 2 exam weeks)

I so cant wait till next thursday though....Final Fling!!! Im gunna be sooooooooo drunk!

2 True Blues

Coach
Yeah I realised that when I tried to send you one mate. Secret squirral stuff mate.....Recommend you arrive just before 3pm tomorrow though. Will explain tomorrow at the game if i see you !!!

GO THE JETS !!!

newtownbluebags

Post Whore
2 True Blues said:
Yeah I realised that when I tried to send you one mate. Secret squirral stuff mate.....Recommend you arrive just before 3pm tomorrow though. Will explain tomorrow at the game if i see you !!!

GO THE JETS !!!
Do I bring my Trenchcoat 2TB???......haven't used it since the Cold War! :crazy: :crazy:

Cheers Uncle Twizzle!

roosters06

Juniors
The eels better win. I tipped them again this week!

time to get myself a case of beer for the long night ahead!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts