What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

94: Superthread 7 VI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frederick

Staff member
Great to be back, 'Bags.
Feels good to sit back, put my feet up, nurse a bottle of Hahn Light, and watch Geelong play Essendon

roosters06

Juniors
welcome back.

i is loving liquorland tonight. i got a discount for some reason when i bought my carton tonight....it was only 10%, but still, cheaper piss is always good!

Frederick

Staff member
roosters06 said:
welcome back.

i is loving liquorland tonight. i got a discount for some reason when i bought my carton tonight....it was only 10%, but still, cheaper piss is always good!
What beer?

roosters06

Juniors
Captain_Fred said:
Great to be back, 'Bags.
Feels good to sit back, put my feet up, nurse a bottle of Hahn Light, and watch Geelong play Essendon

C'arn the Dons!!!

and pfftt....light beer - soft :p :lol:

Frederick

Staff member
'Carn the Catters!

And yeah, Carlton Draught is on special this week for $33.99, so dunno what happened there :?

Frederick

Staff member
Bet my heart wishes it got the same special treatment - had a massive veal schnitzel for dinner, with wedges and salad. Also doesn't help that I had a chicken schnitzel and salad kebab for lunch :lol:
I love my schnitzel

roosters06

Juniors
Captain_Fred said:
'Carn the Catters!

And yeah, Carlton Draught is on special this week for $33.99, so dunno what happened there :?

i got it cheaper is all that matters - meant that i could afford to put my world cup bets on for tonights opener!

and beating us Bombers at the moment is no claim to fame. We're worse than half the amateur teams that play in the league i used to play in here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts