What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

94: Superthread 7 VI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Captain_Fred said:
Great to be back, 'Bags.
Feels good to sit back, put my feet up, nurse a bottle of Hahn Light, and watch Geelong play Essendon

go CATS, good return to form last night

warrior123

Juniors
[furrycat] said:
BLASPHEMY!

I hate working on them :lol: I bet you are *laughs*
I am too :(

McDonald's.jpg

roosters06

Juniors
Twizzle said:
go CATS, good return to form last night

Thats one thing we Bombers are good at this season.

Playing our opposition into form - although I'd hardly call last night a return to form, you really struggled against a side that played like a bunch of 12 year olds last night.

[furrycat]

Coach
Warrior onetwofwee, you really are a loser. You don't even post in the FFB; you are just following me :lol: You are sad.

As I said, I don't work at McDonalds dickhead. It is called going to uni and working part-time at Kmart to pay the bills. When you grow some pubes you'll realise you have to get a job to pay the rent and to get through life.

Get off your mum's hairy nipple.

roosters06

Juniors
On another note - im having a great day today - first, i won the poker tournament i entered (free, i won a 25 buck bar tab). Deciding to let my luck ride, i chucked ten bucks into a pokie, with a linked jackpot. With only 6 bucks left of my original ten, i won the minor jackpot - which stood at $130....so im getting totally trashed again tonight :D

warrior123

Juniors
[furrycat] said:
Warrior onetwofwee, you really are a loser. You don't even post in the FFB; you are just following me :lol: You are sad.

As I said, I don't work at McDonalds dickhead. It is called going to uni and working part-time at Kmart to pay the bills. When you grow some pubes you'll realise you have to get a job to pay the rent and to get through life.

Get off your mum's hairy nipple.

kmart_employee.jpg

sorry bro, I knew it was one of the two.

ps Keep up the good work, it will pay off one day.

[furrycat]

Coach
Oh yes and the woman in that picture is blind.

You're a f**king hero for making fun of a blind disabled woman aren't you?

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
roosters06 said:
Thats one thing we Bombers are good at this season.

Playing our opposition into form - although I'd hardly call last night a return to form, you really struggled against a side that played like a bunch of 12 year olds last night.

I disagree, I thought I first half was very encouraging

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts