What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

94: Superthread 7 VIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bazal

Post Whore
Hey Burty...next Greens meeting you go to, do us a favour? Kick Bob Brown in the sack for me? Ta in advance...

Bazal

Post Whore
no.2_lukeburt said:
tbh as much as i respect him, i dont really like him.

Well good! That should make it easier then!

No disrespect to you by the way, I've just been researching all day for my Environmental Issues paper...and f**k the guy talks some sh*t. He's as bad as Peter Garrett IMO...

Bazal

Post Whore
lockyno1 said:
Bingo and the next option is a Casey Donovan clone in Kim Beazley as PM! Um...no thanks!:lol:

LOL! I reckon, the guy would be the worst PM in the history of Australia...sure people bag the Libs but when it really comes down to it, Labour would not do any better. They'd do much worse...

lockyno1

Post Whore
Bazal said:
LOL! I reckon, the guy would be the worst PM in the history of Australia...sure people bag the Libs but when it really comes down to it, Labour would not do any better. They'd do much worse...

Exactly why people hate Howard during his terms, then at the election they look at the other options...they have been absymal to say the least!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts