What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

94: Superthread 7 VIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

God-King Dean

Immortal
LOL Napolean deleted another thread when it suited him. Need that last word baby.

His excuse was he wasn't a mod then... But I sent him a PM a few weeks ago after another comment regarding the U.S thing with Locky. This was the day he made the peace treaty thread.

Funny thing is... he's been a Moderator for about 2 months :lol:

Bazal

Post Whore
no.2_lukeburt said:
why? coz you and furry were being proven wrong? locky tbh its not even about leagueguy, if you take him out of the picture you surely can see waht im saying.

Dude tbh, Leagueguy has overstepped the boundaries on this one. Regardless of whether or not you agree with it, he posted a bunch of tripe which was summarily locked (in accordance with forum guidelines), and then had a sook about it (against forum guidelines). It's pretty clear cut...

Bazal

Post Whore
Leagueguy said:
Quack!!!
Quack!!!
Quack!!!
Quack!!!
Quack!!!

Put that duck down, bestiality is illegal...and quit cloging up decent threads with meaningless, banal sh*te... :arrow:

[furrycat]

Coach
Apparently some people think they are the Martin Luthur King of the FFB.

It is clear cut and I'm not explaining myself anymore.

Got a problem, talk to admin or get over it.

Dani

Immortal
Belcastle%20bridge%20R%20and%20Y.jpg

God-King Dean

Immortal
[furrycat] said:
Apparently some people think they are the Martin Luthur King of the FFB.

It is clear cut and I'm not explaining myself anymore.

Got a problem, talk to admin or get over it.

LOL you're a quiter.

Mr. Fahrenheit

Referee
There was never a thread designed for complaint, there WAS however a thread designated for duck talk, LG complained in that thread - just like raiduh did. But to Furry, raiduh was too big a fish to shutdown. He also realised that eele, dani and myself were 'quack'ing... therefore attacking his honour's anti-duck policies, he locked that thread.

This prompted the complaint thread, whcih was locked. And them someone else started a duck threda, because it wasnt leagueguy furry let Immy run with it, until he got proven wrong time and time again, at which point it was deleted.

All these have similar trends, and this occured last month wiht the naked man calendar/ breast cancer foundation thread. Furry found someone arguing with him and it was locked.

Im not in favour of leagueguy, im just against ppl thinking they are bigger than the forums, Im having my say in this thread, beacuse my posts were deleted in other threads...

and furry if this is deleted, provide a legit reason why.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Immortal said:
LOL Napolean deleted another thread when it suited him. Need that last word baby.

His excuse was he wasn't a mod then... But I sent him a PM a few weeks ago after another comment regarding the U.S thing with Locky. This was the day he made the peace treaty thread.

Funny thing is... he's been a Moderator for about 2 months :lol:
Immortal, you're invited to be a Guest Mod anytime you like. That is, if you think you're up to the task.
Either way, how about we cut the crap?
Cheers.

God-King Dean

Immortal
Willow said:
Immortal, you're invited to be a Guest Mod anytime you like. That is, if you think you're up to the task.
Either way, how about we cut the crap?
Cheers.

I'll agree it's crap... but I think it's also crap how a moderator will shut down a thread when it suits him... not to mention when he's broken those rules himself.

[furrycat]

Coach
:roll:

It doesn't help when you keep being a pest now does it?
Make the job easier... Get over it.
Delete thread when it suits me? I deleted them to stop the stupid argument that had lot all meaning mate

nöyd

Staff member
Sorry :(

If it helps, I only said I have some, I'm not nor do I intend on eating it...:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts