What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

94: Superthread 7 VIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Fahrenheit

Referee
Libs are farked, and tbh so is Bob Brown... im not an environmentalist (ftr).

Yeah Bob Brown is kind of like Furrycat, in the way in which their strict approach to maintain the integrity of their domains, has created the lack of relative free speech.

lockyno1

Post Whore
Burtey, until Labor has a decent alternative to Howard Liberals will win. Casey Donovan clone Beazely would be the worst PM in the history of politics!

lockyno1

Post Whore
Nope, shows how dumb Labor is! I tell you what if Bob Carr was the alternative Labor would probally win.

Dani

Immortal
Daffy.gif

lockyno1

Post Whore
no.2_lukeburt said:
why? coz you and furry were being proven wrong? locky tbh its not even about leagueguy, if you take him out of the picture you surely can see waht im saying.

Nope, furry is dead right. There are rules and beleive me I have learnt the hard way. But these rules are there for a reason. You want to complain about why posts are deleted, then there are means to do it. Making threads about it is not one of them!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts