What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

94: Superthread 7 XI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Martli

Coach
More clarity, weight loss, generally feeling healthier, learnt that I can still have a good time when not drinking, more time to do things on the weekend when not feeling sh*tty. It's been great. I am by no means a non-drinker, I just don't drink as often as I used to. Basically, i've had one beer since new years and have no intentions to significantly increase that total :)

Eelementary

Post Whore
Coke ftw.

And Dani - :( .

Although I will say this - if it was a serious problem, they'd make room for you to see the doctor ASAP. The fact that you'll have to wait 5 days probably means it's not that serious.

:eek:

Martli

Coach
Moderation isn't something I can handle, it's all or nothing for me so I tend to avoid bad food.

TooheysNew

Coach
Although I will say this - if it was a serious problem, they'd make room for you to see the doctor ASAP. The fact that you'll have to wait 5 days probably means it's not that serious.
Too late. I already said it. ;-)

[furrycat]

Coach
Diet coke and any diet drink is worse for you than the full sugar stuff :fist: Unless you have diabetes :p

Well... even then the diet stuff has aspartame and fake sugar which is even worse for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts