What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

94: Superthread 8 I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Fahrenheit

Referee
Eelementary said:
That's why women have battery-powered playfriends.

touche.

i always felt bad for the small penised guy (im like avg, so im neither here nor there), but yeah flat chested girls have breast implants if they feel the need... but small dicked guys just have to live iwth it.

anyway, i better be off, gotta leave home at 445 :(

DownUnder

Coach
Mr. Fahrenheit said:
touche.

i always felt bad for the small penised guy (im like avg, so im neither here nor there), but yeah flat chested girls have breast implants if they feel the need... but small dicked guys just have to live iwth it.

anyway, i better be off, gotta leave home at 445 :(

That's not entirely true burty.

Eelementary

Post Whore
This is the conversation I had with Ggod about him, Mr. F. He told me he used to be a bishop:

20030903-234-HowGay-thumb.jpg

Eelementary

Post Whore
Dolly Parton bribed God a long time ago - her time has been over for a loooooooong time.

As for the other stuff...Where did I put that Catholic Church pamphlet...?

Eelementary

Post Whore
I am not sure about the weather in Melbourne, but in Sydney, God has graced us with good fortune and low temperatures. His will is to shower us with His love, and to show us His good will through meteorology.

Status
Not open for further replies.