What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

94: Superthread 8 I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
I used to be a poet

but I didn't know it

and I never showed it

now I'm gonna blow it

Eelementary

Post Whore
True.

By the way - how did Fui play?

I managed to catch the entire second half, and he seemed to be back at his barnstorming best. Did he start or come off the bench?

Dani

Immortal
True.

I just got changed. The glands under my arms are actually visibly sticking out :/

Eelementary

Post Whore
Genius thought it would be funny to chuck my money at me - this, at the top of a flight of stairs in complete darkness. How dumb can you get, ffs?

Plus it's not like it costs $6 or whatever and you can chuck coins - it cost him $40-odd...And he chucked f**king bills at me. Like I'm an animal or something. f**king imbecile.

Dani

Immortal
Eelementary said:
Genius thought it would be funny to chuck my money at me - this, at the top of a flight of stairs in complete darkness. How dumb can you get, ffs?

Plus it's not like it costs $6 or whatever and you can chuck coins - it cost him $40-odd...And he chucked f**king bills at me. Like I'm an animal or something. f**king imbecile.

What a merkin.

Status
Not open for further replies.