What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

94: Superthread 8 III

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jobdog

Live Update Team
Dani said:
The bogans.

Although a really friendly old lady helped me with directions :)
You just must have gone through a pretty "boganey" place tbh and bypassed the best parts of Newy.

And DU - STFU :fist:

Dani

Immortal
I went from the airport to the train station. That's it.

What's the go with all the burnt out buildings though?

Jobdog

Live Update Team
Dani said:
I went from the airport to the train station. That's it.

What's the go with all the burnt out buildings though?
Well the airport IS at Williamtown after all. Though another 20 min to half hour drive north is Nelson Bay - fugging beautiful spot tbh. Not too sure what train station you went to, but they're all the same tbh - suss :lol:

Can't give a reason for the burnt out buildings tho :?

Oh and Baz - novocastrians are fugging awesome people :D

Dani

Immortal
Yeah my parents went to Nelson Bay when they were there last year, they said it was gorgeous.

Bazal

Post Whore
Jobdog said:
Well the airport IS at Williamtown after all. Though another 20 min to half hour drive north is Nelson Bay - fugging beautiful spot tbh. Not too sure what train station you went to, but they're all the same tbh - suss :lol:

Can't give a reason for the burnt out buildings tho :?

Oh and Baz - novocastrians are fugging awesome people :D

There were relatively recent bushfires around Williamtown and surrounds...my uncle found himself and the rest of his volunteer crew fighting them in his street in Saltash...

Jobdog

Live Update Team
Bazal said:
There were relatively recent bushfires around Williamtown and surrounds...my uncle found himself and the rest of his volunteer crew fighting them in his street in Saltash...
Can't have been too recent when all its fugging done for the last month or so (or so it seems) is rain :fist:

Bazal

Post Whore
I dunno DU...It's kind good to be able to watch Malinga slinging em down at Sachin and Sehwag...

DownUnder

Coach
My dad changed the channel, he's watching some sh*tty movie with that sh*tty actress from the Resident Evil movies :fist:

TooheysNew

Coach
This thread has been auto-closed due to exceeding size limits. A new thread has been opened at [thread]334056[/thread]

Status
Not open for further replies.